Microsoft this week revealed a crisp refresh to Teams for iOS, conveying a few helpful new highlights to the application. Most outstandingly, the refresh incorporates a slate of new calling-related highlights, however, bolster for three new dialects and a few different changes and augmentations for talks are following along too.
As far as for call highlights, Teams clients on iOS will now have the capacity to forward their calls to a PSTN number or anybody in their association. The iOS application likewise now incorporates the capacity to modify your phone message welcoming, and in addition the choice to kill approaching video amid a call. Inside talks, you can label individuals with @mentions utilizing their first names just, and another swipe activity will let you rapidly check a visit as read or new. That is notwithstanding local Indonesian, Romanian, and Vietnamese dialect support, and that’s only the tip of the iceberg.
Here’s a glance at all of what’s new in Teams rendition 1.0.34 for iOS:
- Alter your group depiction and group photographs
- From your talk list, swipe left on a visit to stamp it as read or new
- @mention somebody with simply their first name
- Forward your calls to a PSTN number, or to anybody in your association
- Set your approaching calls to all the while ring anybody’s telephone in your association, or a PSTN number
- Tweak your phone message welcoming
- Kill approaching video amid a call to ration your battery and information
- Microsoft Teams is presently accessible in Indonesian, Romanian, and Vietnamese
- Bug fixes and execution changes